Jenna's Blog

A Blog for Drafting 10

For Thanksgiving this year, I am in Vancouver for a soccer tournament. On one hand,  I am very disappointed that I will be missing turkey dinner at home with my family. It is always a special time of year for everyone. On the other hand I am very excited for the tournament. This will be my first tournament with my new team, and we are looking pretty good already. Also, I will not really be missing turkey dinner. The Grandparents of one of the girls is putting on a huge turkey dinner for the whole team and I am really looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Favourite Quote

"Do or do not. There is no try."
~Jedi Master Yoda

Pages

Which books series is better?

Favourite Funny Quote

"So I did the only thing you can do when trpped in a corner: I chewed my way through the wall."

~Anonymous

About this blog

This blog is for my drafting 10 class. I will be showcasing my work over the duration of the course...enjoy!

About Me

I am a highschool student who likes sports(soccer, basketball, and volleyball), music(the good kind),eating, reading, hiking, sleeping and being with friends and family

Something to Think About

" If there is a crumb on the table, and you cut it in half, do you have two crumbs or two halves of a crumb?"

Followers

What is your favourite sport?

Something to Think About

"If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?"

Something to Think About

"If a cow laughs, does milk come out of it's nose?"