Jenna's Blog

A Blog for Drafting 10






















I made this picture by combining a squirrel picture and a shark mouth. I am really happy about how it turned out! It is a perfect combination of cute and scary! It was actually quite easy to combine these, so I am going to show my brothers. I think that they will like it!






I think that this picture is ironic. The whole cat vs. bird battle makes this picture stand out because it is so impossible. Although I think my killer squirrel turned out better, I am happy how clean the edges of this picture turned out. I spent a lot of time on this one to make sure there is  no really evident seams of where I photoshopped the cat head in.

3 comments:

Jenna your blog is fantastic. You are very talented

I love that horse picture the most!

I love that horse picture the most!

Favourite Quote

"Do or do not. There is no try."
~Jedi Master Yoda

Pages

Which books series is better?

Favourite Funny Quote

"So I did the only thing you can do when trpped in a corner: I chewed my way through the wall."

~Anonymous

About this blog

This blog is for my drafting 10 class. I will be showcasing my work over the duration of the course...enjoy!

About Me

I am a highschool student who likes sports(soccer, basketball, and volleyball), music(the good kind),eating, reading, hiking, sleeping and being with friends and family

Something to Think About

" If there is a crumb on the table, and you cut it in half, do you have two crumbs or two halves of a crumb?"

Followers

What is your favourite sport?

Something to Think About

"If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?"

Something to Think About

"If a cow laughs, does milk come out of it's nose?"